Silicon Beach @ USC
Silicon Beach is driving the future of business – not just for startups, but for the Fortune 500 as well. Now in its 5th year, the Silicon Beach @USC conference will feature game-changers and thought leaders from Hollywood studios, enterprise technology and service providers, LA-area startups, and more.
Scheduled for October 14th on the USC Campus, the sessions will focus on the unique synergy of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and technology that is driving the startup ecosystem and that continues to disrupt almost every major industry.The conference will explore:
- Tech Platforms, ROI, & Leadership – Exploring the business case for adopting new technology platforms and services, and how technology leaders can reap maximum value from their investments in new initiatives.
- The future of entertainment – The trends that will have the biggest impact in 2020 and beyond. (AR/VR, multi-platform, OTT, digital advertising, etc.)
- Reaching the 21st Century Consumer – The future innovations in marketing that will take us beyond ad blocking and build authentic and sustainable relationships with customers.
- Creating platforms that transform the enterprise, and the corporate acquisitions of startups that matter.
- Jon Kraft, co-founder, Pandora
- Ted Ross, General Manager, CIO at City of Los Angeles
- Sean Kundu, Vice President, New Ventures at San Francisco 49ers
- Matt Crowley, author, Winning the Game: How to Successfully Sell Your Business
- Andrew Stalbow, CEO & Co-Founder, Seriously
- David Ring, founder, David Ring Media and former Executive VP, Universal Music Group
- Gordon Bellamy, Visiting Scholar, USC School of Cinematic Arts & Advisor, TheWaveVR
- Dr. Lance Elliott, serial entrepreneur and Global VP of Information Technology, Daymon Retail Services
- Mark Goldin, CTO, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Stephen Felisan, CIO, Edmunds.com
- Denise Hazime, Controller, VIWO (acquired by New Media)
- Billy Bey, Sr. Director Strategy & Business Development at AT&T
- Chathri Ali, Director of Product Marketing, ReCharge
- Audrey Bellis, founder, StartUp DTLA
- John Attanasio, Founder, Feldspar Entertainment
- Astrid Raimondo, Corporate Director of Digital & Cross Cultural Strategy, R&R Partners
- Grant Michaelson, Vice President, Business Affairs and New Media, ABC Entertainment
For more information and to register for the event, please go to http://siliconbeachusc.com
We hope to see you there!
*Early Bird Tickets on Sale until 10/1*
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip on metro.net.
Take a Lyft to #ILA2016 events this year! New users receive $50 in ride credit with the code: INNOVATELA.
665 Exposition Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Google map and directions