Expand Your Brand to the UK
Do you know what impact Brexit has on your expansion plans? There has never been a better time for U.S. tech and media businesses to invest in the UK as a springboard for commerce in Europe.
Not only is the UK one of the best places in the world to do business, it also boasts a growing economy with stable employment and interest rates. Additionally, London (the command center for the European economy) is home to more tech talent than New York, San Francisco, or any other major city—a number that is set to grow 22 percent by 2025.
So what are the key ground rules for success across the pond? Join Lucid Fusion and Moore Stephens in association with Taylor Wessing and DIT to learn the 10 essential steps for planning and launching your products and services in the UK—and beyond.
3:00 PM : Registration + Welcome
3:15 PM: Brexit and Why Now
3:30 PM : Feature Presentation
A 10 point guide to plan and launch your brand in the UK.
- How to win business in the UK
- Funding + investment
- Company set up
- Tax opportunities + pitfalls
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Employment contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Contractual terms and conditions
- Commercial agreements
- Launching and growing your digital presence
5:00 PM : Closing Statements - MS + LF
5:15 PM : Panel Q&A
- Zubin Mowlavi, CEO Lucid Fusion (moderator)
- Mark Ayres, Partner, Moore Stephens
- Mark Barron, Partner Taylor Wessing
- Carlo Cavagna, Consul – Head of Trade & Investment, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Case Study
6:00 PM : Drinks and Networking
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip on metro.net.
Take a Lyft to #ILA2016 events this year! New users receive $50 in ride credit with the code: INNOVATELA.
8560 Sunset Boulevard Penthouse
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Google map and directions