Pepperdine Small Business Breakfast Series "Story Telling"
Consumers these days are looking to connect with companies on a much deeper level. They're seeking community, education, entertainment, and most of all, a sense of authenticity. Storytelling allows brands to speak to their customers in a way that builds lasting trust. No brand today can afford to ignore the power of stories to drive their business.
Join us at this breakfast and learn about:
- Why brand storytelling is the top business skill you need today
- How emerging companies can compete with the big guys by leveraging brand identity
- Why brand identity matters in a crowded marketplace, and especially in the digital environment
- How to improve your brand's communication strategy
- Best practices for tapping the power of brand storytelling
- Breaking down real-life examples of superb business storytelling
- How we've worked with brands to improve their story
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip on metro.net.
Take a Lyft to #ILA2016 events this year! New users receive $50 in ride credit with the code: INNOVATELA.
6100 Center Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Google map and directions